Oregon Self Advocacy Coalition
The Oregon Self Advocacy Coalition is made up of local self-advocacy groups from across the state.
To engage communities in advocating for the rights of people with developmental disabilities.
Current member groups include:
- Advocates in Motion (Hillsboro)
- Autistic Self Advocacy Network, ASAN-PDX (Portland)
- Emerging Leaders Northwest (Salem)
- Emerging Leaderst Northwest (Portland)
- Hollywood Dreams (Coos Bay)
- Oregon Develpmental Disabilities Advocacy & Networking Group - ODDANG (Portland)
- People First of Corvallis
- People First of Eugene
- Self Protection, Advocacy and Rights Council - SPARC (Josephine, Linn-Benton, and Polk-Marion)
- Self-Advocates of Linn County (Albany)
- Self-Advoactes Taking Action (Portland)
- Self-Advocate Voices for Equality (Portland)
- Victory Nation (Mt. Angel)
Looking for new groups to join!
For more information contact:
- Mailing Address, PSU-RRI, PO Box 751, Portland OR 97207-0751