Funds are available to organizations to sponsor Oregon family members and self-advocates to participate in conferences and other educational events. Sponsorship awards do not exceed $3,000.
We collect data related to our investments. As a result, organizations that receive sponsorship funds must agree to the following:
- Upon sponsorship award, submit an invoice for “event sponsorship” for $2,000 with the completed Sponsorship Agreement.
- Submit a final invoice for “event sponsorship” for $1,000 with the following information:
- Separate counts of the number of self-advocates and family members that were able to attend your event because of our funds;
- Confirmation that you distributed a printable Event Sponsorship Survey or electronic survey link to self-advocates and family members that attended your event because of our funds (we will email the survey link to you); and
- Event evaluation data, if this data is collected.
To apply for a sponsorship, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- A description of your event, including topics, dates and location.
- How you plan to use the funds to help family members or self-advocates participate (i.e., waive registration fees, transportation stipend, lodging stipend, interpreter services, etc.).
We will respond to your request within two weeks.